I have been trying to get out and spread the word about my blog so I thought I would share a few of my "goings on" with you!

I have just had a special blog post published on
"Threads" - a website run by the Evangelical Alliance for 20 and 30 year olds to share opinions, views and grapple with life's big questions.  It is described as " A collection of Christians from all walks of life who are living, working and trying to carve out our identity in our worlds".  Well worth a look and has a huge variety of posts about various issues - I will warn you that my post on Threads is a bit different to my blog here hence why I wanted somewhere different to post it!!

Also my "feed the 5000" challenge has been getting a bit of publicity at our church so I thought I would create the following graphic for anyone that wants to share this online to encourage others to get involved with hospitality:  





My "Shine - why I would want my future daughter to go" post has also been featured on the national Urban Saints website!  So lots of people have gotten to read this, hopefully encouraging them to get the girls along to the weekend!

Finally, I just wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone who has given me encouraging comments about this blog since I started.  It is amazing to think that so many of you like reading my crazy thoughts and musings but I hope that I can continue to find inspiration in this world to carry on writing.