You may remember a post I wrote last year called "
The hardest choice of all is love", where I spoke about how deciding to love a person can make a huge difference.  Well today I want to tell you all about a great book I have come across which echoes these words but even more profoundly - it is called "I Choose You Today" by Deb DeArmond.



"I Choose You Today" is a book for married couples that looks at ways in which you can keep your marriage strong by everyday choosing to love your spouse.  It breaks this down into 31 short and sweet chapters, each looking at a different thing that you can choose to do, for example:

-I choose to pursue you
-I choose to forgive you
-I choose to be adaptable
-I choose to challenge you
-I choose to laugh with you
-I choose to invest in you

You can read it on your own, as a couple or in a small group.  Each short chapter is easily readable, as it is built upon examples and stories that capture your imagination and I am sure everyone can relate to occurrences in their own lives.  Even I could manage to read a chapter here and there!  At the end of each chapter is a question page so you can review how you are doing in each area.  

For me this book is for everyone, as no-one enters into marriage hoping for it to fail, but wanting it to last and for love to grow during their years together.  This is really easy read, but also provides simple and applicable ways for you to review your relationship and make choices now that will last for many years to come.  I know I for one will be taking away some of the great lessons from this book and putting them into practice.  

Available on amazon

I received a copy of this book free from the publisher for my honest review but all opinions are my own.