So as a generous sort of soul, I thought a second great way to celebrate my blogiversary would be to host a giveaway!
(If you haven't read about the first way I will be celebrating then please check out my post here)
On the 1st February, exactly one year after my first post went up on Mum on a Mission, I will be choosing one lucky reader to send this special prize to:
- A copy of "Ordinary Mum, Extraordinary Mission" as reviewed here
So to be in with a chance of winning, all you need to do is comment below before midnight on the 1st February with the answer to this question: how many people do me and my husband want to feed in our home over our lifetimes?
(Hint: take a look at this previous blog post)
Please do share this and let others know about the big giveaway! (Only open to UK residents)
Terms and conditions:
1. Entry is via comment below in answer to the above question and must be received by 12 midnight (GMT) on 01/02/2015 to be included.
2. Winner will be announced on a blog post on Rachel Ridler:Mum on a Mission blog on or after the 02/02/2015. The winner will then be required to email their delivery details to Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org within 28 days to have the prize delivered
3. Winner will be chosen at random from those who comment on this blog post using a random number generator.
4. The prize is one copy of the book "ordinary mum, extraordinary mission" - as described on Eden.co.uk
5. Giveaway is open only to UK residents, excluding relatives of Rachel Ridler.
6. Only one entry is allowed per person
7. The prize will be delivered using Royal Mail standard parcel service. This may take up to 10 days to be delivered.
8. This is a promotion run solely by Rachel Ridler, Comelybank Drive, Mexborough
9. This prize draw is governed by English law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising in connection to it.
10. Prize is offered from Rachel Ridler personally, and not in connection to the authors of the book.