So my little monkey, Reuben, is 3 months of age, and I was sent a very appropriate outfit from youngsies to celebrate!





https://www.youngsies.com/product/monkey-costume-onesie/

If you love animals then youngsies has a great selection of different themed onesies and costumes for your little ones. The sizes are really generous (ours was 0-6months and was a little bit big for Reuben - we had to roll up the sleeves!) and they are nicely padded so would be warm enough to wear outside during winter. We loved the monkey details like the face on the hood and tail.

Finally, here are Reuben's first three month growth pictures! He's getting to be a big chap, and very long!



Disclosure: I was sent this monkey onesie by youngsies for free to review on my blog, but all opinions are my own.


Labels: ,