So my amazing husband reminded me today of our 30 before 30 lists, as he has ticked one off.
I have only really started one (though it might qualify for number 14 too) which is number 11 to learn yoga. After a bit of an identity/body image crisis this week in the middle of Matalan, I wanted to take a positive step to change that. So I searched YouTube for "Christian yoga" and did my first beginners session. Feeling very out of shape but enjoying every second of it, I am planning to do it every day (or every other day!) until I learn it properly! It was really refreshing to meditate on God's word whilst exercising too.
I am also slowly adding to my feeding 5000 list, so hopefully I will also achieve number 16. I really need to add a few more to the list so ideas appreciated!!!
- Go geocaching
- Go on a camping trip with friends
- Spend a day at a spa
- Visit 5 new museums
- Knit something
- Sponsor a child
- Host a scavenger hunt
- Send a care package to someone
- Learn to juggle
- Start a collection
- Learn yoga
- Take on a 30 day photo challenge
- Visit another country that speaks a different language
- Have a proper exercise routine!
- Write an ebook
- Feed 500 people in my home (as part of my feeding 5000 challenge)
Memorise my favourite passage from the bible
- Sleep under the stars
- Learn a new craft/creative skill (possibly lettering)
- Make a time capsule to bury in our garden
- See the Lion King musical on west end
- Grow my own vegetables
- Take my blog self hosted (and know what that means!)
- Reorganize my recipe box and books
Labels: 30 before 30