What are you doing for Lent this year? Will you do anything at all? Will you give something up, fast or take something up? What does it actually mean to you? Anything??? Or is it just another date/commitment to have to endure?


Well me and my family will be going on a Godventure this lent by taking part in 40acts together with our very own sticker book too. Will you join us?


Jesus did the ultimate act of generosity when He gave up His own life for us on the cross, and I want to catch more of His heart for people this year, as well as helping my beautiful boys catch that too. I have taken part in 40acts on my own for a couple of years, and every year have grown in my love of being generous to others, that I want to share that with my family too.


It won't always be easy, and I know some days the tasks might be too hard or scary, but what is the point in spending lent doing something easy?! Why not dedicate it to the Lord this year and see what amazing stories and testimonies He can do through you and your family.


p.s. Here are the links to sign up and where to get your very own sticker book. Why not comment below if you are planning to take part - Lent starts on the 10th Feb!


www.40acts.org.uk
http://godventure.co.uk/product/exploring-generosity-with-godventure-and-40acts-2-for-10/

Labels: , ,