Here is my brief update on how I am getting on with my 30 before 30 challenges! It is only a month or so now until I turn 29 so I need to start getting a move on.....
- Go geocaching. I have uploaded a geo-caching app so just need to get out and do it now!
- Go on a camping trip with friends. Not organised yet, so if any of my friends are up for this over the summer let me know
- Spend a day at a spa. I think this is being booked in as we speak so looking forward to a relaxing day at a spa soon.
- Visit 5 new museums
- Knit something
- Sponsor a child
- Host a scavenger hunt
Send a care package to someone (completed a few months back when I sent a care package to a student from our church who is at uni down in London)
- Learn to juggle
- Start a collection
Learn yoga (think I know enough basic yoga now to cross this off!)
- Take on a 30 day photo challenge. Planning to do this in May, a 30 day month, but suggestions of what to take photos of would be helpful
- Visit another country that speaks a different language
- Have a proper exercise routine!
- Write an ebook
- Feed 500 people in my home (as part of my feeding 5000 challenge)
Memorise my favourite passage from the bible
- Sleep under the stars
- Learn a new craft/creative skill (possibly lettering). Have started having a go at Bible Journalling - need to get a bit more practice in before I can say I have learnt it!
- Make a time capsule to bury in our garden
- See the Lion King musical on west end
- Grow my own vegetables. Now that Rob's masters is just about finished we might be able to get started on project garden so fingers crossed I can start this one soon.....
- Take my blog self hosted (and know what that means!). I have just booked on to an online course that will hopefully teach me all about this
- Reorganize my recipe box and books
- Write my will. We have a will writing company coming over to do this in a couple of weeks time
- Learn how to give proper massages. Not a clue how to go about this, but know it will be beneficial for my husband who suffers from a bad back most of the time!!
So I have managed to cross 2 off my list, with another 6 to be crossed off in the next few months, I think that is progress! As before, I still need to add a few more to my list so any suggestions please post below.....
Labels: 30 before 30