So I recently came across a really lovely website that I want to share with you - Lifestyle Boutique which is run by the Lifestyle Blogger. It has some lovely items that I think really suit "mums", so I have written a wish list (with my reasons why you should like them too!):
- Pooches Pencil Case - talking about things looking nice in your pencil case, I would love to have this to keep all my lovely bible journaling pens and resources together.
- Secret Garden Adult Colouring Book - I haven't gotten into adult colouring books yet, but I can see the appeal for relaxing in front of the TV with something as beautifully designed as this one.
- Pineapple Lunch Cool Bag - I always love packing up a picnic for me and the boys in the summer, and find that a little compact cool bag like this is all you need. I have a dodgy black one that needs desperately replacing so this would fit the bill!
- Floral Saddle Bag - Now the idea of having a bag that isn't filled with nappies and soggy bibs is a new mum's dream, so to have a bag as pretty as this for mummy nights out would be perfect.
- Bird pattern purse - If you have the pretty bag then you need the matching purse, and this one has such a vibrant print I couldn't resist adding it as the last item in my wish list.
Well there you have it! I hope you have enjoyed my wish list and maybe found some inspiration yourself. x
Disclosure: By writing this post I am entering a competition to win all the items on my wish list.
Labels: bible journaling, creative, product reviews