Time for another 30 before 30 update, although this is bitter sweet today as I have had to say goodbye to one of my new mug collections mugs.  Conisbrough Castle mug - rest in peace.....

  1. Go geocaching. So rubbish and remembering to do this!  But I will soon...
  2. Go on a camping trip with friends. Not sure if this will happen this year, but maybe I can gather some troops for next may...
  3. Spend a day at a spa.  (My lovely husband treated me to a spa day for my birthday with one of my friends - not sure I completely switched off so might have to try this one again!)
  4. Visit 5 new museums - (Whilst on our holiday in Withernsea this year we visited lots of new museums - Hull is bursting at the seems with them.  Definitely worth a visit next year when they are the European City of Culture)
  5. Knit something
  6. Sponsor a child
  7. Host a scavenger hunt
  8. Send a care package to someone  (completed a few months back when I sent a care package to a student from our church who is at uni down in London)
  9. Learn to juggle 
  10. Start a collection - I have achieved this!!  I was thinking long and hard, and given my love of tea, I have decided to start collecting mugs.  This way, each cuppa I have will remind me of an amazing place I have visited.  Below is my first one from the tramway museum...
  11. Learn yoga  (think I know enough basic yoga now to cross this off!)
  12. Take on a 30 day photo challenge.  (Finished my 30 days of REAL family life photo challenge a couple of months ago - was really good fun.)
  13. Visit another country that speaks a different language
  14. Have a proper exercise routine!  I have just ordered an exercise bike to be delivered today, so hopefully this will stop all my excuses of not being able to leave the house and I can crack on with this.
  15. Write an ebook
  16. Feed 500 people in my home (as part of my feeding 5000 challenge)
  17. Memorise my favourite passage from the bible  (My mummy meditations are meaning that I am learning some great passages from the bible and I am actually remembering them!  There are too many that are favourites now!)
  18. Sleep under the stars
  19. Learn a new craft/creative skill (possibly lettering). I am going to cross this off as am making this a big part of my weekly time with God now.
  20. Make a time capsule to bury in our garden
  21. See the Lion King musical on west end
  22. Grow my own vegetables. Well I grew lots of raspberries this year does that count?  Project garden sort of got postponed...
  23. Take my blog self hosted (and know what that means!). Finished my blogging course and not sure I need to do this - just need to create better content for the blog I already have.
  24. Reorganize my recipe box and books
  25. Write my will.  Will is signed, sealed and stored somewhere safe, woo hoo!
  26. Learn how to give proper massages. Not a clue how to go about this, but know it will be beneficial for my husband who suffers from a bad back most of the time!!

So I stand at 9/30 tasks completed - almost a third of the way there and still the best part of a year to do it.  Still need some extras for the list so comment below if you have any ideas!!!

Labels: