I am always looking for new ways to surprise and delight people - I love to give presents to new neighbours, send chocolates and cake to those with a new baby and even just cheer up presents to those who are feeling a bit low.  So when I got the chance to review a new product called "CHOCOLATE POSTCARDS" from Morse Toad's messaging service, I was very very excited (Reuben was too when it arrived - he tried to steal it).


Not only did it have one of my favourite things in the title - chocolate - but it was also something that I could easily order online to be sent to any address.  A real bonus when you are busy and don't have the time to put together a nice care package or hamper of goodies yourself.  There are some great ideas on the website for funny or nice messages you can send (I chose the message "Sod the diet, its winter" as a nice surprise for my friend!) but you can also choose your own message as well to be enshrined in chocolate.  Typical postcards cost between £15-£18 depending on how many chocolates are needed.



As well as the chocolate message, you can also choose a typed message to go inside the box, which is handy if you have a lot to say.  You can also pay a little bit more to include a picture, which I think is a great idea when you are sending a surprise to someone who isn't expecting it.  I am going to drop off my postcard to my friend tomorrow so we shall see if she likes it!

I also ordered a stocking filler (only £2.75) with 7 chocolate letters included which is great value for money.  Why not order your kids names in chocolate instead of the usual chocolate coins this year?  If you want to try out Morse Toad Chocolate Postcards then you can use this code to get 10% off your order "HappyToadmas"  (expires Christmas Day).  I for one am so glad to have found this service and will be using it for future messages!!




(Disclosure: I was given free products from Morse Toad to review, but all opinions expressed are my own.)




Labels: ,